Monday, July 26, 2010

Friday July 25th 2003. Kat and I Michigan Adventures






Katherine and I got up at eight o clock in the morning. Katherine and I ate breakfast along with my parents. We decided to hit the showers both of us grabbed soap, towels, shampoo and our clothes. While we were in the bathrooms, we washed our hair and washed ourselves with soap and water. Brushed our hair and our hair and we pulled back our hair with a hair ties.


When we came out of the showers a burn of heat hit our bodies. We felt dry and not wet. Katherine and I headed back to the trailer. With a towel, soap, sleep wear, shampoo, tooth paste and tooth brushes in hand, we walked medium slow to the trailer. But as we approached the trailer we began to trot faster.


In the trailer Katherine and I played card games until ten fifteen in the morning. We hopped into the mini van and talked for thirty minutes until we reached the entrance of Michigan Adventure’s Amusement Park.


As we paid for our tickets at the window, we moved along and we made our way into the amusement park. By pushing these metal sticks, in able for you to enter. The rides that Katherine and I went on was;” Mad Mouse, Little Dipper, Trabant, Trapeze, Cork Screw, Bumper Cars, Thunder Bolt, Zach Zoomer, Tilt a Whirl and loggers run.


” Flash forward sneak peak: Katherine and I were jumping over waves in the tidal wave pool. Katherine and I were having a great time jumping over waves, until I caught a huge wave that I couldn’t handle.


It was over my head. The waves pulled my body down. I managed to swim out of the water for a few seconds to breath. But the waves slammed against me and crushed me back underneath the water. I struggled against the waves.


I was tried to find a way to paddle out of the water. I couldn’t get away from the waves that slammed against me. After a bunch of water splashed my body felt fragile. Strength began to decrease inside of me as I continued to swim away.


That only made it worse. My arms, my hands, feet, sides, and the rest of my body began to ache in pain. I felt weak as a result of the crashing loud waves. I’d prayed to God that someone would rescue me.


My best friend Katherine saved me.” Help! I’m drowning! Help somebody!” I cried as I cried in tears. I turned around and looked up about three feet. Life guards glanced at the waves glaring around to see if they could see anyone drowning.


I sobbed more inside of me. Then I cried out for Katherine.

” Katherine help I’m drowning!” I cried as loud as ever. Flash backwards: While we were on the way to our car we ate sandwiches, chips and pop. Katherine and I decided to go to the water park, then on to the amusement park.


Later my parents explained to me that we could go to the tidal wave pool. They told us that they would meet us at two in the afternoon. We had to meet them at the tidal wave pool. And my parents asked us where we were going to. I told them that Kat and I would be in the tidal wave pool.


Little did one of us know that there was some danger that was in store for me? And maybe Katherine would be the one who would have to witness it in a first degree. And Kat might have been the one to save someone else’s life with thanks to God on her side.


As I walked into the water my toes became covered with freezing water. I walked further into the water. My shoulders became covered with death defying water. Little did I know that something I might have done might experience something dangerous, terrifying and scary?


Katherine and I were jumping over waves. Katherine was on the right side. I didn’t realize that I was on the left side till it was too late. A wave came toward me. I jumped over it without thinking about it first. I thought it was strange cause whenever I jumped over waves they would pass me and I would be ok.


This time was different. Instead I fall into the water. I was under the water. I remembered that I couldn’t breath and I didn’t know what to think or do, but scream and panic. I swam back to the surface. I began to panic and scream out.


” Help I’m drowning! Help me!” I screamed. I panicked. I wanted to go back to the shallow end. I tried paddling my arms, legs and my feet and tried to get away. It must have been at least six or more feet over the water limit!


I couldn’t get away. I couldn’t breathe. I didn’t know what to think and I felt scared. I tired to get away from the waves but I couldn’t. I tried to escape but the waves kept on smashing on me into the water. I was a little cardboard underneath the mysterious water life reserve of Michigan Adventures Amusement Park tidal wave pool. I felt ignored, sad, hurt, scared, frightened and panicky.


I hollered out louder now but this time I cried for Katherine, my best friend.” Katherine help me! I’m drowning! Help me!” I started to cry in tears. Katherine grabbed me by my hand and held it tight. I couldn’t move without feeling week. Katherine carried me to my beach chair. As we approached Kat held onto me as Kat swam all the way to the shallow end. Katherine carried me from there as I cried on her shoulder as I trembled.


Flashes flashed inside of me, from what I remembered I Kat was somewhere by the tidal pool. People surrounded us. And Katherine said to me.” Stand up please stand up.” Katherine cried.

I barely could until I had forced myself to stand up.


I was shivering with fear and pain. I felt upset I could barely walk in a straight line. I didn’t want to talk. I couldn’t talk without tears flowing, crying or my body shaking. I tried to spit out words and I had trouble getting words out. I had a difficulty not to cry or my body shaking. If I did who cares Katherine would know that I’m upset. Kat and I walked over to out beach towels people gathered around Kat and me.”Stephanie what happened?” Katherine said.


Of course I had to swallow all of my pain, tears, and fear.

I tried not to think about what had happened to me.” I almost drowned!” I cried as tears rolled down my cheeks. I felt so scared, teary, panicky, and top of it all I didn’t really wanted to talk, walk or even be around the water. I told this to my best friend this Katherine gave me a hug.


People who gathered around us they began to feel touched and sentimental. As Katherine hugged me I cried like a baby that had been abandoned in the tsunami disaster, or nine eleven. A little while later when Katherine and I got ready for bed, Katherine and I sat up saying our prayers,” Thank you for sending Katherine to save me God. I love you, and please bless our wishes amen.” I sais as I finished the end of my prayer; stared at the heavens where God had watched over down on me, knowing that he was making sure nothing bad would happen to me.


My thoughts on Michigan Adventures July Thursday 2003.


“Little did I know that something might have happened to me, or I might have drowned or died? If my best friend wasn’t there to save me from drowning I may not be here today.” July 25th Friday 2003 the life guards should have saved me. God would save me right? The stupid life guards don’t care, because the lifeguards didn’t see anyone in danger doesn’t mean there isn’t anyone that isn’t in trouble.” July 25th Friday 2003 my best friend saved me in time. I was about to drown, remembered that Kat was cried at me. Kat forced me to stand up.” Stand up.” Kat cried.” Please stand up.” Kat pleaded.” I felt weak, scared and terrified of what had happened that I couldn’t stand up until I forced myself and that hurt me physically and emotionally. I didn’t want to talk, or even go near, or go near the tidal wave pool,” July 25th Friday 2003.


Michigan Adventure’s drowning 7/24/03.


Thursday July 24th 2003. Kat and I camping


Today my parents, Katherine and I went camping. When we had arrived at” Vacation Station Katherine and I had decided that the both of us wanted to go to the pool. Katherine and I went into the trailer and grabbed our swim suits, towels, hair brushes, diving sticks and hair ties.


We went to go see our land that we had bought in Pentwater. And in four years we’re going to build a cabin. Then we went to get some ice cream, downtown Pentwater. While Katherine and I was playing phase ten and Canasta my parents sat outside playing their card game on the picnic table playing cards.


Friday July 25th 2003. Kat and I at Michigan’s Adventures


Katherine and I woke up at eight o clock in the morning. Katherine and I talked and ate breakfast inside of our camper. Katherine and I were done eating so we set our plates in the sink and we both grabbed hair ties, our set of clothes and our hair and tooth brushes and we set out to the showers.


Katherine and I walked as Kat and I hugged each other I heard the cracking sounds coming from the dirt and the road that our feet had rubbed against.


I found the sounds really neat and comforting when I camped in a campground. Kat and I held buckets filed with soap, shampoo, towels, clothes, wash clothes tooth and hair brushes and a hair ties wrapped around our wrists.


Kat and I went near the bathrooms that had showers connected with them. Kat and I picked out a stall and went in it. I picked out stalls next to each other. I lathered my body with soap. I squeezed out a portion of shampoo rubbed it in my hands and then I soaked my hair in it.


My head soon became sudsy. I laid my head under the warm water that had sprayed out of the shower faucet. I scrubbed my hair rapidly making sure that I get my hair clean.


I came out of the shower. I was dressed in a sleeveless shirt, shorts, socks and tennis shoes. I held my bucket I put my pajamas in it and pulled out my hair brush, my tooth brush and my tooth paste. I held my hair brush tightly as I walked over to the mirrors to brush my hair. I squirted out a little tooth paste onto my tooth brush and I brushed my teeth back and forth and up and down until my teeth shined like a clean dish.


I waited for Kat. Kat came out of her shower. Kat brushed her hair and brushed her teeth. And Kat folded her pajamas neatly and held the pjs in hands.


Katherine and I walked back to the camper. We played cards and Uno. At 10:15 AM Mom, Dad, Kat and I unlocked the van and got into my Mom’s van.


Katherine and I talked and laughed on the way for thirty minutes as we made our way to Michigan’s Adventures.


Mom, Dad, Kat and I hopped out of the car. We had our purses with us. We got in line to get the tickets. The line was long but just like WDW lines it moved fast.


Kat and I got out our money to pay for the tickets. Kat and I moved along and made our way into the amusement park. We pushed down these metal sticks so that we would be able to enter.


The rides Kat and I went on were; mad mouse, little dipper, trabant, trapeze, cork screw, bumper cars, thunder bolt, tilt a whirl, Zach’s zoomer, logger’s run.


Flash forward: Katherine and I were jumping over waves. I had caught a wave that was way over my head. Rewind: Mom, Dad, Kat and I walked to out of the amusement park to the parking lot. Kat, Mom, Dad and I sat in the car and ate our sandwiches, chips, vegetables, and fruit.


Katherine and I talked with my parents about us wanting to go swimming in the wave pool. Katherine and I went down swimming in the wave pool. Mom and Dad had met up with us. They said they would meet up with us at the wave pool at 2:00PM.


My parents left Kat and me and that’s when the fun began. Kat and I laid our things on the beach chairs and we headed out to the wave pool. Mom and Dad asked us where were going. We told them that we’re going to swim in the wave pool. Neither one of us knew that there were some danger in store.


As I walked into the water my feet began to splash around. I heard sounds of splashes of water. My toes became covered with freezing water. I walked further into the water; my shoulders became covered with death defying water. I felt gravity pull my body down into the water. Little did I know that something I might have done might make me experience something dangerous, terrifying, and scary and

No comments:

Post a Comment