Sunday, March 22, 2009

Ecnomy poem 3/22/09

what can I say. It can be hard to be strong when all around you every country has fallen and your own is coming very close but seems like it will soon. A lot of people are jobless. The gas prices seem to grow low and prices of everything are increasing. Some companies are cutting peoples hours. A lot of emotions are at stake as families all over manage to stay on top of their game. It makes my heart sink when everyone is falling and i have to wonder will I fall? or have I fell already?

I am holding on as long as I can but I don't know how long I can hold. I am juicing every moment I have out of my job like squeezing a orange to make orange juice. It's scary that the my world around me are collapsing. will there be a depression time. If so I'm a little scared. I pray to God that he will help all of us through this.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure understand that. You are feeling what every adult, young or old, is feeling.

    ReplyDelete